James Barrett Grant at the University of Melbourne for International Students: Applications are invited from candidates to apply for the James Barrett Grant scholarship for international students to be taken at the University of Melbourne for the 2020 academic session. The grant was set up with a donation from Jeannette Robley and is offered to students in financial need. Applicants must be enrolled as full-time students in a course at the University of Melbourne although part-time students may be eligible to receive the scholarship. Applicants are to provide a brief report on the benefits of the scholarship.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): James Barrett Grant
Scholarship to be taken at: University of Melbourne, Australia
Scholarship Type: Partial Funding
Scholarship level: Undergraduate and postgraduate
Scholarship Worth: $1,000
Subject Eligibility: All fields of study offered at the University of Melbourne
Country/Candidate Eligibility: The Scholarship is for Australian/domestic students, international students
Scholarship Eligibility and Selection Criteria: To be eligible for the James Barrett Grant at the University of Melbourne for International Students, applicants are to meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be students from Australia, United States and International students.
- Applicants must be enrolled in a full-time programme at the University of Melbourne. Applicants enrolled in a part-time study programme may also be eligible to receive the scholarship award.
- Applicants must provide a report on the benefits he/she will gain from the scholarship and give permission for the University to provide the report, applicant’s name and course details to the donor.
- Applicants must be available to start the programme for the 2020 academic session as deferment of admission will not be entertained.
- Applicants must be willing to abide by the rules and regulation of the University of Melbourne.
Application Procedure for the James Barrett Grant at the University of Melbourne for International Students
Applicants are to submit an online student financial assessment form by the closing date. Applicants who have submitted to the scholarship will be considered for all student grants.
Application Deadline: March 8th, 2020