York Science Scholars Award (YSSA) to Study in Canada: York University in Canada is calling for applications from students across the globe to participate in the York Science Scholars program made available through the university’s Faculty of Science and aims at assisting high-performing science students meet their dream of studying in Canada on scholarship.
The 2020 York Science Scholars program provides up to 25 first-year entering students with awards worth $10,000 each. This Faculty of Science award is considered separately and in addition to any other York University or Faculty of Science admissions awards and scholarships.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): York University
Scholarships to be taken at: York University, Canada.
Scholarship Type: Partial Funding/Academic Merit Awards
Scholarship level: Undergraduate study level.
Slots: up to 25 scholarships available
Scholarship Worth/Allowance: $10,000.
Subject Eligibility: All undergraduate programs in the faculty of science.
Country/Candidate Eligibility: Domestic and International Students
Eligibility and Selection Criteria: The following eligibility conditions will apply
- Undergraduate degree opens for Canadian and International students.
- Scholarships to be awarded for any undergraduate degreestudy program offered by the university.
- All students, Canadian and International, who have applied for entrance to the York University Faculty of Science for full-time study starting in fall 2020, are eligible to apply for this program.
- Newly enrolled first-year Faculty of Science students are eligible to receive this award.
- For the purpose of admission, applicants must have a high academic achievement (minimum 80% admission average or equivalent),
- English Language Requirement: Applicants outside the home country whose official language is not English will often need to provide proof of the language ability order to be able to study there.
Application Procedures for the York Science Scholars Award (YSSA) to Study in Canada, 2020 – How-to-Apply
Document Requirements: To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the Resume, Reference Letters, Personal Statements, Transcripts, etc.
Application Deadline: March 23, 2020