International Excellence Scholarship 2020 at Federation University: Federation University announces its 2020 international Excellence Scholarships for undergraduate and postgraduate study programmes aimed at high-performing international students from all nationalities.
The International Excellence scholarships commencing 2020 are equivalent to 16% of your tuition fees and will apply for the normal duration of your program.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Federation University.
Scholarships to be taken at: Federation University, Australia.
Scholarship Type: Partial Funding.
Scholarship level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
Scholarship Worth: 16% of your tuition fees cover.
Subject Eligibility: All programs by coursework delivered by the university and registered on CRICOS
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International Students.
Eligibility and Selection criteria
To be eligible for the scholarship, you must be:
- A prospective international student
- Eligible to study in Australia with a student visa
- Enrolled in eligible study program
- Not have accepted, or be in receipt of, any other FedUni scholarship or bursary, or any other reduced fee arrangements at the time of entry to the University (with the exception of Federation University Accommodation Scholarships)
- Not be in receipt of credit transfers or exemptions
- Meet minimum academic English entry requirement and offered with no more than 10 weeks English pathway program (e.g. academic IELTS overall 5.5 with no band less than 5.5 for general programs);
- Meet the following academic performance requirements:
- Undergraduate degree program – overall academic performance with ‘Distinction’ in Year 12 (senior high school).
- Postgraduate degree program – overall academic performance with ‘Credit’ in bachelor degree study from HE Section 1 University.
- English Language Requirement: Intending applicants have to demonstrate the English language requirements of the university
Selection of successful applicants for the limited number of scholarships is competitive, and may require scores above the minimum requirements.
Application Procedures for the International Excellence Scholarship 2020 at Federation University – How-to-Apply
There is no separate application required for this study support, but aspirants are advised to take admission in the undergraduate or postgraduate degree program at the university via a direct application or through an agent.
Document Requirements: You will have to provide your previous degree certificate, copy of passport and other documents required by the university.
Application Deadline: See official application page