Liverpool International College (LIC) Regional Progression Award: The University of Liverpool welcomes eligible students to apply for the Liverpool International College (LIC) Regional Progression Award which is aimed at promoting ease of access to education for international student in the UK.
The Liverpool International College (LIC) Regional Award is available non-EU international students from particular regions progressing from LIC to a non-clinical, undergraduate degree programme at the University of Liverpool in September 2020.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Liverpool.
Scholarships to be taken at: University of Liverpool, UK.
Scholarship Type: Partial Funding.
Scholarship level: Undergraduate
Scholarship Worth: $1,000 US off tuition.
Subject Eligibility: Non-clinical undergraduate programs
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International Students (Non-EU).
Eligibility and Selection Criteria: Applicants are eligible as follows;
- Applicants must be a national of Japan, Korea, Vietnam, Indonesia, Africa, South Asia (India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Nepal, Bhutan) Commonwealth of the Independent States and the Americas on progression to a University of Liverpool degree.
- Scholarships are for undergraduate degree to be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
- Applicants must be a full tuition fees paying student at the overseas rate
- Applicants must be starting a new non-clinical undergraduate programme in academic year 2020/21
- English Language Requirement: International students must have an internationally-recognized English language qualification for the opportunity or provide other evidence of proficiency.
Application Procedures for the Liverpool International College (LIC) Regional Progression Award 2020 – How-to-Apply:
Intending applicants for the award will have to first enrol for an admission in an undergraduate degree program at this university. Students with successful status of admission will be automatically considered for the award as there is no separate application for the award.
Document Requirements: Students must be submitting the School or college transcripts/certificates, University transcripts, Degree certificates, Personal statement Research proposal.
Application Deadline: Open